The Uniondale Community Land Trust, Inc., “U-CLT”, is seeking qualified candidates to provide construction management and oversight services for all aspects of housing construction. Must be a self-directed, organized individual able to manage multiple projects and report on progress regularly in writing and via presentation.
Responses should be emailed to U-CLT Executive Director Nicole Jean Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Uniondale Community Land Trust, Inc. is a community-based non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation committed to revitalization and empowerment in Uniondale, New York. U-CLT uses the land trust model to create sustainably affordable homes (affordable at 50-80% of Nassau County’s AMI) through grassroots, community-led development. The organization focuses on owner-occupied homes, including those left behind by the foreclosure crisis, turning vacancy and abandonment into stable homeownership and economic opportunity.
U-CLT’s project pipeline has recently expanded after receiving a project loan and several project and operational funding commitments. The organization seeks a firm or person, to perform construction management and oversight duties with reporting responsibility to the Project Coordinator and Executive Director, and directly reporting to the Building and Design Committee Chair and the Program Director.
Responses must include the following information:
- The qualification and experience with special emphasis on single-family, multi-family, and modular home construction.
- A description of the services offered in response to the SCOPE OF SERVICES Section outlined below.
- Excellent communication in writing and via presentation.
- A fee estimate for a total monthly retainer cost and an hourly rate.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The Scope of Services to be provided by this position includes:
- Responsibility for oversight and management of all housing construction projects including day-to-day oversight, permitting, and work approvals.
- Communicate regularly in writing and via presentation on all stages of construction according to approved construction checklist.